Oesterlen has volunteer opportunities for groups and for individuals. Service opportunities range from single time special events to regular, ongoing assignments. Examples include:
- Wittenberg Community Service Volunteers
- Special Event Volunteers at our Trunk or Treat and 5K Run!
- Become a member of the Women’s Auxiliary
- Volunteer to assist in the Life Skills Center with our Therapy Garden, Wood Shop or Art Studio
- Work with our other group programs in the community!
Become a Volunteer
For more information on how to become a volunteer, please contact Mark Derr at email@example.com or 937-398-0242